From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2008 17:37:31 -0400
Has anyone treated their Fuzzy-Butts, with Advantage Multi For Cats?
If so, were there any Adverse Reactions?

( http://advantagemulti.petparents.com/AdvantageMultiCats.cfm )
( http://advantagemulti.petparents.com/aboutAdvantageMulti.cfm )

On the 27th of May, I treated Charity and Lucia, on the advice of
Doctor Richard Thompson, of the Tavares Animal Hospital. I dosed
each old girl, with (0.4-ml), on the backs of their necks.

Lucia seems to be somewhat Lethargic and is not as active as normal.
She is not eating as much as usual. But, she is drinking plenty of
water.

Some of this could be because Lucia is suffering, from Early
Insulinoma. She is on a new Prednisone Compound, (0.2-ml twice
per day).

On the chance Lucia swallowed something she should not have, I have
been giving her (0.5-ml) of Virgin Olive Oil and a dab of Ferret-Lax.

Owned By Charity And Lucia!
Ferrets Rule My World!
Every Ferret Has A Song And Dance!