From:
Vickie LoMonaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 18:57:00 -0400
I saw a post this morning that reminded me of a question I've been meaning
to ask about tatoos.  Moogie has no tatoo.  Flower and Tank each have one
single blue dot on the back side of one ear.  Pandora has one single blue
dot on the back of one ear, with another single blue dot on the inside of
the same ear.  Does this mean that they are Marshall Farms ferrets?

Oh, yes, one other thing- I mentioned in my earlier posting that the vet
told me on the phone that the amoxicillin she'd given me for Moogie
contained prednisone.  I was having trouble believing that.  After talking
to her again, I found out that she had added the prenisone to the bottle of
amoxicillin that she'd given me and had not told me about it.  It wasn't on
the label, either.