From:
Dave Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 22:07:18 -0500
Hi all!

Just like to thank Jackie Hawley, Charlene Lowe, Diane Emery, Shari Gunter,
Rochelle Newman and Chris and Shelley, for their info on my question of
adrenal surgery prices.  I neglected to put that we don't charge for an
overnite stay after a surgery, nor the penicillan given after the surgery,
stitches taken out postop..y'know the "small stuff" but thank you all fo the
info..it will be used to calculate what we should charge.  Anywho, the fuzzy
was doing well this morning..even at a little a/d for me..and a little bit
of apple for a treat..:} looked much brighter more active..

Again thanks!!!

Melanie