From:
"Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:58:26 -0500
>From:    Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Help needed in Vicksburg, Mississippi
>
>I just took a phone call from Cheryl Clark who evacuated from New
>Orleans with her 6 ferrets...
>Is there anyone in the area who can help her?

I can take them if we can get them to Houston.  I have room at my home
and I have SEVERAL ferret knowldegable families really wanting to help.
I will try one source that I have that might ba able to help... but other
than that we need transportation to get them here If that's what mom
wants... I'll email Bobbi later in the day... to let her know if my
source can help.

Vicki
Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue