From:
"Jones, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 07:40:09 -0800
I would appreciate any information anyone can give me on lymphoma, treatment
for advanced cases and also how to deal w/ a grieving ferret.  Shokie, my
rescue ferret seems to have lymphoma and associated adrenal disease, and may
have to be put down.  I am a bit concerned about how Marta, my first ferret,
will react to the death of Shokie.  Also, if it is necessary to put Shokie
down, should I let Marta be there to say goodbye?  Direct replies are OK,
and I will be watching the FML for responses to this post.

Michael S. Jones
 NCR
702-856-1832