From:
Linda Stuart and Rose Anne Wiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 16:04:16 -0500
>From:    Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret Nightmares (mine, not theirs)

>Two nights in a row, I had nightmares about ferrets.... I have to explain
>that the ferret keeps jumping in the fishtank and is going to drown.  The
>next night's dream was even more disturbing... ...In my dream I keep crying
>because I have to put them to sleep--they'r e not sick in my dream, they're
>just getting older and for some reason I have to put them to sleep.

Hi, Kymberlie:

I'm glad to know I'm not the *only* one who has dreams like that!  While I'm
no psychologist, I'd say you just care very deeply for your little charges.
You feel anxiety that the guy in the fish tank will drown becuase of his
ferrety propensity for getting into troublesome places.  You dread the
possibility of something happening to any of the others.

You sound like a good and caring mommy! :D

HUGS,

Linda (Now, lie down on the couch and tell me all about it.....)
Pixel, Shiva and Noel (Mom, we *like* jumping off the bed...relax!)