From:
Joe Horrigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 22:10:19 -0400
If the Med is a a solid, mash it up, or if its a liquid and mix it with
somthing they'll eat.  I have used petromalt and ferretone mixed with
prednozone before and my ferts ate it up.  The also make funny faces
licking their faces to get every last drop.

I have also used a syringe (without a NEEDLE), when the stuff tasted so
bad, that nothing would hise the flavor.  They open their mouths easily,
just be sure to give very little at at time, so they don't choke.

Joe
Phil and Jill :)