From:
C & R Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:51:07 -0800
If you need the service of a good Ferret Sitter, please contact us.  We
have several large two and four level cages.  All Ferrets get out once a
day between 1 and three hours to play in a large carpeted area full of
ferret tubes, tunnels and toys.  Escape proof.

We serve a mixture of 8&1, Iams Kitten Chow, Purina High Urinary Tract,
and Kaytee Ferret Food.

If you are interested, please contact us at the number below.  Reservations
are being taken now.  To confirm your reservation a 20% non-refundable
deposit must reach us two weeks before the date (only for dates between
November 22nd through January 2nd).  Any other dates, no deposit is
required.

The cost is $5.00 per day per ferret, we provide all food and shelter.
Proof of vaccinations is required or the telephone number of your vet to
confirm.  We will not take in any Ferrets requiring medications.  Payment
required in full before taking in Ferrets over the holidays.

United Ferret Organization
10584 S.  700 E  #310  (New Address)
Sandy, Utah 84070
(801) 572-6010