From:
bill and diane killian - zen and the art of ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:04:43 -0800
>From:    Modern Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Kids T-shirts
>
>>From: Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Kids T-shirts
>>Does anyone know of a website that sells ferret s-shirts in childrens
>>sizes??  All I can find is adult sizes.
>
>The remodeled Ferret Designs store has childrens and infant sizes.  You
>can see it at:
>http://www.cafeshops.com/ferretdesigns
>
>Modern Ferret Magazine - For ferret owners. By ferret owners.
>Mary & Eric Shefferman & the Fuzzies:

Hi Mary and Eric!

We want to make sure those of you with kids (of all ages) that like to
read know about a new book Mary and Eric have put out - "500 Things My
Ferret Told Me" We hate to sound like too much of an advertising shill
but we really liked this book.  Our son Derek loved it!

Bill has been working in Richmond a lot and has been put up (and put
up with) by the Richmond Ferret Rescue League folks so we got them this
book as a thank you.  All the kids and grownups started reading the book
immediately.

You might do some Christmas shopping at http://www.ferrettradingpost.com

And while recommending some shopping you can also get the wonderful large
Calendar from Jean Carley and for a smaller calendar if you have a small
cubicle like Bill you can get Mary and Eric's new calendar.

Mary and Eric's calendars are at the same site while Jeanne's calendars
are at http://www.ferretcompany.com/

Hope the ferret elves helping Santa are reading <g>

--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets