From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:29:24 -0800
This is the last call for the FML Valentine's Day Card Exchange.  There
is still time to join in the fun of sending and receiving Valentines
greetings, but you must get your name to me by Friday.  If you are new
and don't know what the exchange is or how it works, drop me a line and
I'll tell you all about it.  If you know what it is and just haven't
signed up yet, please to go:

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange/exchange_functions.php?action=join1
&exchangeid=6

The site for the card exchange that Jen and Mike so generously created
for the card exchange is working perfectly now so please sign up there.
If you do have trouble, let me know!!

Thanks!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters