From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 05:04:43 EDT
 Hi Everyone...

I would like to apologise to everyone who is wondering if I have 'fallen in
a hole; or something..

I am coping with a ';complication' here at the moment and cannot do any
'puter stuff for a few days...

Everyone is OK... we are not endangered... but I cannot spare a moment for a
while...

I am so very sorry to be neglecting everyone like this, but it simply cannot
be helped.  Please forgive me for not replying promptly..  I will get the
replies done when I can get time..

However, with over 70 e-mails in less than three days..  and still
increasing daily, I will be slow at getting all the letters answered..

We are very 'busy' at the moment with a lot of new intakes to see to..  as
well as the other Big problem to cope with..  so I have little time even to
sleep a bit at the moment..

Again..  I am sorry I have not replied to those writing to me..  I
appreciate your letters and each one has been saved for future attention...
each one is very important to me!

At least I get to read the fml between filling the syringes and between
woozles taking little 'bites' from them...

 Talk to you in a few days... and see you on the fml...

 dayna and the Woozles  :]

 "Resident of... Marvelous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem"
 dayna frazier  102046,3162  07-Oct-1996  02:07:46 PST