From:
angela brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 05:51:11 -0500
Hello,
I am trying to get in touch privately with Lizebeth in Ohio.

She is the one that posted yesterday here that she needed to find a home
for her kids.I tried the e-mail but must have wrote something wrong.so will
you please e-mail me privately Lizebeth.  my email is:[log in to unmask] or

I think I am the one you are looking for to solve your problem with your
kids.  on another note the ferret maze someone suggest making and was so
much fun for the ferrets,a big thank you!I had a friend make me one
according to the pattern and they love it!I love watching them run through
the tunnels.  thanks for all the advise everyone puts on the fml i am still
learning more everyday.

Thanks ,
Angela