From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2008 06:06:46 -0400
Fabulous Ferret Family!

They're incredibly cute, ever-curious, brazenly fearless and often
quite funny. Great Pets viewer Arlena Parrish gives us a glimpse into
the playful world her abundant 'ferret family.'

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/greatpets/9821104/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/greatpets/9822139/detail.html

For the last few months, I though WFTV had removed the Slide Show,
of the Furo Mafia and the Brat Pack. Yesterdat afternoon, imagine my
surprise, when I found the link, which had been moved to the bottom
right corner of the Greatest Pets section.

Smiles,
Arlena
Owned By Charity And Lucia!
Ferrets Rule My World!