From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 14:47:47 -0500
Hi People,

This here is Mo' Maggie's gang.  We told Mom we wanted to post and ran her
off the computer.  It was a hard thing to do.

We wanted to let everbody know what we was thankful for.

Stanley--"I am thankful for having a good Mom who nursed me for weeks to get
through that nasty ece thingy."

Ollie--"I am thankful that Mom loves me soo much."

Miss Stella--"I am thankful that Mom realizes I am in charge and treats me
special."

Miss Esmerelda--"I am thankful that my star quality was finally realized by
the humoon beans. You did see my picture in 'Ferrets USA' didn't you?"

Georgie--"I am thankful for always having food to eat."

Miss Delilah--"I am thankful that Mom doesn't mind me sitting on her head."

Angus--"I am thankful that I can chase Rick around."

Maxwell--"I am thankful for all the blankets I got to snorkle in."

Miss Maisie--"I am thankful Mom knows I playing when I crawl in her pants
leg and bite her."

Owen--"I am thankful for my new name, Houdini Ferret."

Samson--"I am thankful that I got a new home and won't loose any more feet."

Miss Myrna Loy--"I am thankful for all my new brothers and sisters."

Miss Sadie-"I am thankful that I got Mom wrapped around my fingers."

Freddy-"I am thankful for a Mom who likes to play chase."

Henry--"I am thankful Mom understands that I is a timid boy and needs lots of
love."

Ranger Rick--"I am thankful that I got someone else to beat up on Conan for
me."

Conan the Toebiter--"I am thankful that Mom thinks I is cute, cause I ain't
smart."

Pookie Bear--"I am thankful that I get so many raisins and get to see Dad
Bob more."

Nicky--"I am thankful that Pookie Bear likes me."

We all hope you guys out there have a good Thanksgiving. And don't forget to
give your fuzzies some Turkey and gravy too.

The 19 Mid Missourian Mustelids

p.s. from Mo' Maggie--"I am thankful for all the friends I have on the FML
and for my little fuzzies who keep me happy during a hard time for me."