From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 13:34:20 -0500
At 5:00 AM -0500 11/4/01, Automatic digest processor wrote:
>Awhile back someone was had some Ferret Angels for sale on the FML.  If
>they are still available would the person that had them please either
>send me the address by email or post it again on the FML.
>
>Thank-you
>
>Stan Stachyra

That's Chere McCoy in Florida and they are sold to benefit the shelter;
lost her addy.  Old Dog something.  Ah, AgeDog -- found her in the SOS
List at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ferret-Health-list/files/FML-shelter-list.html

Chere McCoy, [log in to unmask]        Dr. William Herman, DVM
Ferret Friends of                   Westside Animal Hospital
  Indian River County               1795 10th Avenue
8775 20th Street, Lot 614           Vero Beach, FL  32960
Vero Beach, FL 32966
(561) 567-0994

They are beautifully made!

>Hildy has china ferret angel and devil ornaments most years in her
>Ferret Ware catalog, if those also interest.

BTW, that file and
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ferret-Health-list/files/FerretVets.html
are great ways to find vets!

Health List, which can be joined and then used for posting, but which
even non-members can read.

NOTHING replaces hands-on care by a knowledgeable vet, and, everyone, DO
be sure to find out how your vet deals with emergencies.  Some have staff
on call; some use Emergevets, etc.  When faced with an emergency contact
a vet ASAP.

Re: the kitchen ferret: is the stove a gas stove?  Ferrets have died
getting under those; sometimes they crawl out but remain in trouble for a
while.  Do you keep cleaning solutions in your kitchen?  Cleansers and
many other things kept for home maintenance are so potentially dangerous
that a EPA expert once wrote that if they looked at micr-areas of
pollution every household would have an EPA toxic waste site in it's
cleaning cupboard.