Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2009 11:43:05 -0500
I wanted to take a second and thank everyone for all the great advise -
specially about the sock trick,, as usual - you guys all rock and I am
extremely grateful to you all. I found that ferret depot had some stuff
on clearance, so I ordered him two tees. Thats about all i could afford
now w/Xmas and everything..... We are going to try a super high
melatonin "implant and a half, next week. Expensive, but worth a try!
As usual, wish me luck everyone! My deepest condolences to those who
have had fuzzies go the rainbow bridge, or fuzzies who are sick. Love
and well wishes to all!

Kim and her Army of idiots from The Land of Enchantment!