From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:51:52 -0500
I have two crocheted easter eggs that Sugar just loves.  She will tuck
one under her chest, and then start walking backwards while she rolls the
egg along with her.  Then she'll roll over and start scratching it with
all paws!  It is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!  She's
deaf, so she can't hear the bell inside, but I guess she can feel it
bouncing around.  Is this some kind of egg stealing behavior, or what?
She also likes to lift it high in the air and shake it, then toss it to
the side, then she war dances like crazy!  She is soooo goofy....

Sue
Trina
Tessa
Sugar