From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 07:35:42 -0800
anita...

i have been feeding 8-in-1 treats to my ferrets for over 5 years...they
love them...i do not do any of the 'fancy' ones..just the Yogis..and they
go NUTS for all 3 flavors...the fruit crunch in the can and the p-nut
butter crunch in the can...they LOVE them all...and NO adverse
reactions...

of course i use common sense they do not get tons of treats a day...just a
tiny bit...it is a ritual when my husband comes homw from work, they
gather around and he gives them all a treat...even the ones who bite
him...they do not when he is giving them a treat...;-)

some of my kids even get 1 raisin a day...from tommy...it is their
bonding...

like i said...i have not tried those really fruity treats...and probably
wouldn't...but they do just fine on the ones i do use...

hope this puts you at ease a bit...

HUGS!!
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Holly, Eddie,
Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-tudes, Angel, Bugs, Snow & Sebastian...
Holding "Li'l B ear" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest pieces of my heart... Sonny, Charlie and Geezer!
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Choose your ferret to help at Christmas-time at
http://www.friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html