Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 18:45:30 -0500
One of my ferrets has a tiny bump behind his ear. I looked at it and
felt it was a mast cell tumor, I explained to my husband that they
usually go away on their own. Well, I looked it up to show him and then
read they are usually red (this isn't - it's just same white tone as
the skin) and that they should be removed. One of my ferrets had them
removed while at the vets, but at other times they had gone away before
our appointment.

Are Mast Cell tumors always red? Do you have them removed?

Risa

Also, we've moved within Mass. but I'd like to make another call out
to those in Mass. if you have a ferret vet you highly recommend. We're
in Chelmsford Mass, but it doesn't need to be in our exact area.