From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 20:58:02 -0500
Melissa,

I just read your note about food digging!  Scooter does this, too!  The best
solution I have found so far is a SMALL (three by six inches or so)
Tupperware/Rubbermaid container with a hole (maybe one and a half by one and
a half inches) cut in the middle of the lid.  You can poke holes in the back
and fasten it to the side of the cage, if you want.  Corrine Rooney on the
FML gave me this idea, and it works fairly well.

I also have a "digproof" bowl on order from Trish Curtis; I'll let you know
how that one works out.  My Scooter is a very persistent and determined
young man!

- Ela

    (000)___(000)

Please visit:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483