Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 17:23:54 EDT
Hey everybody!!  Here is my funny ferret story of the day.  I just got
home from Wendy's ( I love there spicy chicken sandwiches).

About an hour after finishing my food, out of the corner of my eye, Here
comes Ruby (my albino) covered in *blood*!!!  eeeeeeek!  I freaked out!,
but Mischief, "The queen of Stealing--because-I-never-get-caught", had
stolen a packet of ketchup, and Abbygayle "I'll eat anything" had proceeded
to chew through the package and then wake up Ruby with a good-morning
ketchup kiss on her neck.

Now I have the wonderful daunting task of cleaning ketchup off of the
carpet.  Wish me luck---any one have any ketchup cleaning tips?

Pam and the Furry 6 pack
Ruby, Emmy, Mischief, Abbygayle, Carrot and Skippy