From:
"Sierra, Missing Stevey & Frosty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:39:01 -0400
Dad was having a very hard time posting this so I am giving him a paw
on the keyboard to help.

We had to take Frosty to see our Doc this morning to help him to go and
be with Rascal and Stevey at the bridge, I helped as much as I could to
keep him here with me but he said he needed to go and be with Rascal
and Stevey.

Now it is just me and Dad.

Rascal & Stevey please meet Frosty at the bridge he is on his way and
we know that he is all better now,he was real sick and Doc did
everything that he could to help him try to get better.

If any of the Bridge Greeters are near the bridge to help that would be
nice too.

Sierra & Dad missing our boys.