From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 22:45:42 -0400
Hi all,
Last weekend it was rather overcast and damp, so we've rescheduled
the picnic by the sea at Hilton Park in Dover, NH (right off Rte.
16/Spaulding Turnpike) for this Saturday, October 9th, from 11-4 instead.
I have a huge chocolate truffle cake that needs to be eaten, so please
bring a chair, a picnic lunch and a coat (it can be quite windy and cold
by the ocean) and join us.  Don't forget your ferrets!

We'll have free games for the ferrets.  There is a nice playground area
for children complete with swings, slides and seesaws.  There are picnic
tables and barbecue pits too.  There is a wonderful green grassy area for
putting down a blanket and sitting on the ground, and a sandy area for
digging (the ferrets love that).

Anyway, hope you can make it.  It's supposed to be good weather in the
morning, clouding up in the afternoon, from the latest weather forecast
I've heard.  If you have any questions, you can contact me.  Now, the
biggest question is -- which shelter ferrets to take?

Stephanie
Ferret Services of Freedom
www.ferretservices.com