From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 11:44:29 -0500
1st let me jump for joy and dance around that Salem went through his
surgery with flying colors!  The Thymoma rolled out like a golf ball and
wasn't attached to the veins.  He ate on his own this am and the vet said
he took his Timmy's and goo like a good boy and wanted more!  Thanks to
everyone who wrote me very supportive e-mails about him.  They really
helped :o)

The London Saga continues.  I found out that because of the letters I sent
to both the head office of the SPCA and the London Humane Society, Mr.
Jarmain was ordered not to have any more ferrets.  He was in breach of this
by having the ferret we got day before yesterday.

They have also told me that they will persue criminal charges for failing
to provide this kid with adequate care if we can get the reports together.
So, today I'll be at the keyboard getting this all together.

I'll still need to go out again to London next week to visit and see if
there are any more ferrets there.  I sure hope not.  He has a court date in
February for breach of probation and if he gets charged again, he'll go to
jail.  I'll keep you all up to date in what's going on.  Thanks so much.

With thanks to the SOS shelter fund people (Judith, Georgia and Ela),
Alicia for the lovely articles she wrote and to all of you for supporting
OUR shelters!  We will be receiving a donation to our vet for care for our
kids.  It really warms my heart the way us ferret people stick together the
way we do.  Thank you all and much love,

Randy
The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick