From:
"The Ferret Store From NEEPS Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:45:47 -0400
Hi,

at The Ferret Store MANY people asked us to get them.  They are located at
http://www.theferretstore.com/items/revalockmain.html
and there is a picture of how they work.

>If by magnetic snaps you mean the ones that have a little metal plate on
>the door and a small magnet that mounts on the cabinet case, they probably
>will make little difference.  What we use are child safety locks called
>Tot-Loks.  They are also magnetically based locks, but they are *very*
>strong and require a "key" to release them.  You will *not* be able to
>release them without the key or an otherwise VERY strong magnet.

Take care,

Joe :-)
TFS

 The Ferret Store/NEEPS,Inc.