From:
Tillie Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 1996 16:46:18 -0800
Hi There! My Name is Amy Evers(Tillie is my Mom). I am the proud Pet person
of Katie, a sable sprite. I have just subscribed to FML and am very pleased.
I got the Ferret FAQ and it's more helpful than any of the books I've been
able to find.

Katie is my first Ferret, although I fell in love with fuzzies when I was
about 16.  I'm 34 now and have had Katie for 2&1/2 years.  Boy have I
learned a lot!  I can't complain much though because everyone tells me she
is the most mellow Ferret they've ever seen.  Of course they see her when
we're down town, she always seems to be on her best behavior then.

Here's a list of Katie's favorites:
- Treats: Oranges, OJ, Grapefruit(is that wierd or normal?), Prunes, Apple,
Pears, and jelly beans if she can find a way to sneak them(they're NO NO's)
- Games: Collecting Pop cans and hiding them up inside the boxsprings,
Stealing Dad's glasses and hiding them in the closet, and customizing rolls
of toilet paper(they look much better with holes in them).
- Real Naughty Games: Bird Hunting(Lovebirds are best,Conures are too
intimidating)Note:Katie has never gotten ahold of the birds, the fun is in
trying.

Katie resides in a three story "Ferret Condo" with wall to wall carpet,
except in the "bathroom". She has a Sleepsack and several custom made
afghans in the Bedroom" Does everyone spoil their Fuzzies as bad as I do?

Well, nice to meet you all, sorry for babbling along, but I tend to go off
on this particular subject. Keep up the good work "Big".

Amy Evers & Katie (aka:Fuzzy Lips, Pumpkin, Speedbump, and occasionally "you
little @*#%!!!.