From:
Jamie Maria Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:46:59 EST
I have not tried the wysong ferret food, I didn't know they made a ferret
formula.  I feed my Papillon the canine diet and have been very pleased
with it, she loves it to!  I will have to see if my distributer can get
some for me, her prices are a little bit cheaper than the website prices.
I'd love to hear if anyone has fed it to their ferrets.  They also have
a Feline/Canine diet, Archetype, that they say can be used on other
carnivores such as ferret/mink/zoo species.  Its about the same price.
Thanks for letting us know they make a ferret formula!

~Jamie~