From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 21:35:23 -0600
Hey there was no nude photos and none done in poor taste.  If you like the
magazine, than you must understand the business issue they must deal with
every month.  If they just keep having the same old articles, then who is
going to purchase the magazine.

The other Ferret Magazines, I don't subscribe too anymore because they do
become redundant after a while.  They are all saying the same thing.  I
applaud them for expanding the boundaries.  We all claim we want Ferrets to
be accepted in society, but we continue to be close minded about them.  The
same old articles, the same old photos, the same old cute stories.  Showing
celebrities and well known people who are also ferret parents is a way to
show society that Ferret Owners are not a small group of excentric people
who love weasels.  We are everyday people and sometimes even well known
people.  Granted she is not a huge celebrity, but maybe someday Arnold
Swarzenager will do an article about his facination for ferrets, or some
other famous person will help add some legitimacy to our pets.

If your hung up on just that fact that the girl posing nude, then you
really need to work on your own issues.  Its the 90's and there are
better things to worry about than if a girl makes a living posing nude.

You wanted to know some opinions, here's mine.

Rick