From:
michaela maurice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 1996 17:14:25 -0700
ATLERNATIVE TO BATHS

This may sound totally crazy but my Bugsy from day one has freaked over just
the sound of running water.  Ironically, every time I take a shower he comes
into the bathroom and tries to see what's going on.  One day, I decided for
some strange reason to try to bathe him a little differently.  While
showering with this fuzzy watching me and licking the edge of the bathtub, I
grabbed him and held him under the shower head.  I held him with his back
against my chest and proceeded to shampoo him.  The whole thing was over so
fast he didn't know what happened.  To this day, it is the only way I can
get him anywhere near water (outside of my water glass -VBG).  I know it
sounds dangerous having so mych exposed skin near a ferret who hates water-
but honestly-if held under the arms with back to your chest - it works--at
least it does for Bugsy---Let me know if any of you courageous individuals
have any success.

                         Michaela & Crew