From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:47:24 -0700
I was so excited about all da tings available in Mr. Glen's Raffle of
NINE PRIZES for da Kentucky Rescue and Sanctuary dat I told all my
ferret friends to buy raffle tickets by going to dis site:
http://www.geocities.com/mookiejoey/glen.html

You remember.....da raffle with da really cool "Ferret Box of Frolic",
da GREAT packages with tons of stuff in dem, toys, treats, beds......da
super cool bedding sets, da 3 book set of Da Ferret Chronicles and da
book for ferrets dat have Hoomin Dummies.

So what da problem, you ask??............well, ever since Emmie told all
da ferrets about da raffle, I been getting all kinds of e-mail from my
ferret friends.........asking me how to use der Momma's PayPal Account,
what da best way to get an envelope to da mailbox when you locked in a
cage and.........are you ready for dis.........blink, blink, blink.....
pink blush...........dey even asking Emmie for an autographed picture!!
I tink da ferret named Taz started dat and it snowball after dat!!

Well, a ferrets got to do what a ferrets got to do...........1st, I asked
Chompie to be my Admin......Adminstratve..........my secretary to help me
answer all da e-mails.  He very good at dis.  And dis frees Emmie up to
do what has become full-time work.........autographing pictures of Emmie
Lou Ferret for anyone who buys raffle tickets and asks for a picture.  I
be wearing my everyday skin - my soft pink leotard for dis picture and I
sign it and put a pink kiss on it too.

So buy raffle tickets today.........Go to da site.........it like voting
in Chicago........buy now and by often!!

And if you buy tickets and want an autographed picture of Emmie Lou, just
send a note to Chompie at [log in to unmask] and he get it in da mail
for you.

Good Luck.....Wit so many prizes, you gots lots of chances to win!!!

Emmie Lou.