From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2012 21:27:25 -0800
Hi everyone, I know I wrote recently of being off line for a while, but
after what transpired today and over the last week in our community
of Rochester, NY; I am hoping BIG will allow this link. If you need a
boost of goodness to move you into 2013 with hope and optimism for a
better country, I think this link will help. This truly is the American
Spirit.

These are the men and women in our communities who know what family is.
For many of us, our pets are part of our families. We have heard many
times over how they have saved our pets. South Shore Ferret Care had
two fires within weeks that involved their foster families or helping
place a ferret. That was a few years ago.

My new year plans have already started with more acts of kindness.
My feeling is, If I can put some good into my world each day - make
someone else's day a bit brighter, that positive energy will over power
the evil that has become too prealent. If I care, others will too. Here
is an outstanding example of the good of Americans. Just read down
through some of the passages and check out the pictures. If we can't
care for each other as humans, it will be harder to encourage others
to reach out to other species.

Best wishes for a year of kindness.

Cathy Ryan
https://www.facebook.com/#!/WebsterFirefighters