From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:30:48 EDT
Brenda,

I am forever grateful to you for having taken on the responsibility
of giving Largo what he needed most of all...a loving, patient,
understanding home.

Largo was one of the NJ Christmas Rescue ferrets.  He was a large male,
nuetered shortly before going to live with Brenda.  Largo was a fear
biter, and needed to be placed with someone who could offer him not only
a permanent home, but one with compassion to understand why he was a
biter, and patience to work with him to learn to trust humans and feel
comfortable and safe around them.  Brenda offered him this chance, and
gave him a wonderful life in the years he spent with her.

Brenda, thank you, and I'm sorry that he's left you.

Anne