From:
Boulder City Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 12:54:39 -0800
This is my first post to the list although I have been a lurker for quite
awhile.  I know that the people who are on this list are loving and
concerned ferret people.  I have GREAT NEED of your assistance.

I am the proud parent of one of the Fredonia resuce ferrets, but I am still
waiting to receive her into my family.  My "kids" keep wondering when their
new sister will be coming.

If anyone out there could possibly help transport her from Tulsa to
Albuquerque, please let me know.  I am getting desperate.

Thanks for any help you can render.

Mary Alice Watrous and the Wild Bunch (Fesity, BG, Frisky, and Mischief)