From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:25:54 EST
Ferret Sighting....
As someone has already mentioned, teasers for the movie "The Big Lebowski"
has a ferret in it.  (I may have butchered the spelling of the title -
sorry!) From the quick snips I saw, there was a ferret on a leash in the
bathroom, the lead character (J.  Bridges) says something like "Cool
marmot.", and then someone tosses the ferret into the bathwater which causes
Bridges' character to do his damnest to get out of the tub in a hurry.  The
teasers say that the movie opens friday, if anyone is interested.

Ferret Calendar.....
Someone recently asked if anyone else's ferret calendar had 2 march 13's.
You bet!  I think this must be some special date to FLO operatives...who
obviously edited the calendar just before it went to the printers.  Be on
your guard for FLO activities on March 12th or should I say the first March
13th?!!  ;)

-kim, squirt (Another visit to the vets?! Yuck!), pippi ("Raisins are
divine. You get a dozen for a dime. It's maaaaaaaa-gic"), atlas ("Uh. Which
way did 'e go?"), and jinx (ferretdo - the way of being cute and getting
treats)

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]    |<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.