From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 14:34:36 -0700
As many of you may of noticed i have kept my mouth shut during this
entire mess.I feel i need to speak up now,tho i have never wanted to
stir any pots regarding this issue.....

Kim Fox,Millie,myself and others were friends on the Yahoo Ferret groups
for many years,going back 4 to 5 years...

We were real friends.Kim Fox (as not to confuse Kims)has done some very
nice things in the past...she made Muffin her very first surprise hammie
that Muffy adopted & still Loves..things like that..  Then for some
unknown reason (maybe you can help me here,Kim F) things went awry...

Suddenly Barb & Rockies were a part of every post....things i will never
forget Kim (F).You spoke of how horrible Barbs Shelter had become.You
told Millie & myself that Barb had an unheated (yr round) barn type shed
that ferrets lived in and were not taken care of.You told me of her
adopting out only ill ferrets,and horror stories of Barb somehow
electrocuting ferrets instead of euthanasing them..  For years i was
reeling from this info... It made no sense yet i knew no better..

I finally joined Pooflingers to find out what i could...i had known Kista
Kim for years & had nothing but the Highest respect.I knew she at least
had ferrets down to a science and wondered just why she would support
this animal,Barb who you spoke of..(Sorry Barb,just stating facts i had
heard;(   Heck i'm in WA State,how would i know??

I do what i can here to find the truth by visiting and i did not find
everything hunky dory either....but i have not brought it here to the
FML..

After joining Pooflingers i must admit..the exact opposite is true....
Pooflinger Barb & KistaKim & members thereof are some of the most giving
people i have ever met...(so are CMF members,shameful plug:)  Barb has a
board of Directors and a website.....so does EVERY Shelter i know that is
a well run Shelter..... With your hiding everything Kim (F),i truly do
not feel you are a "Shelter" any more than i am......Why no Website?  Why
all the secrecy??  Please explain as i feel this will give you more
credibility.

You constantly ask why Barb is doing this or that but NEVER visiting to
see for yourself.If i were closer i would of been one of the first ones
there,along with all the Oregon /Wy/Idaho & one WA Shelter in full
force.....i SWEAR.

There you sit Kim (F),doing nothing to help physically with this rescue,
but posing bad "what if's" here on the FML bring doubts to this FANTASTIC
rescue and about Barb in general.Please explain why?

A few Oregon/Idaho/Wyoming/ and one WA Shelter are a network.....PACIFIC
FERRET SHELTER NETWORK.It works Beautifully...too bad you can't find it
in your Heart to develop such a thing....

The old Civil War saying comes to mind...
"United we stand,divided we fall"

There has hardly been ANYTHING said so true.....

Please stop this rumor mill & go see for yourself & THEN report back
here..... At least do that,please?

TRY to Network .Mann this is about ferrets NOT egos....;( Tell us what
you see.....not what you hear... Kim (F) this is not an attack..i would
just like some answers....really

Kind Regards and i mean that,
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets