From:
Jazmyn Concolor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:10:24 -0700
There are a LOT of people listed at our site who are ready and willing to
take in unwanted or displaced (due to changing laws, etc.) exotic pets.
The people wanting pets outnumber the people with pets waiting for adoption
right now and people are invited to check out these pages which are
provided as a free public service.

http://www.altpet.net/adopt.html

(note: We have a person in Oregon seeking ferrets on the 'pets wanted' list)

--
Jazmyn Concolor - [log in to unmask]

National Alternative Pet Association
P.O.Box 1688, El Cajon. CA 92022

Online alternative/exotic pet information resource and
rescue/adoption/rehab network.
http://www.altpet.net/