From:
rebecca klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:46:12 -0700
Jadesun Said:
>When I ponder the thought of ferret smells, I will never forget the
>smell of my Daisy Mai"

I LOVE the name Daisy Mai!  Makes me smile just thinking about a sweet
little baby named Dasy Mai.

Valerie, I've used the Max Nutrition for over a year now, I mix it with
Superior Choice and Felidae.  I have a really fat boy that's picky, if
you can believe that.  He refuses to eat anything if it doesn't have the
Max Nutrition in it.  He'll throw it all on the floor of the cage in
protest.  It's cheap, it's good, it's yummy and it makes for a great
filler for the more expensive stuff I buy for them.  Makes it all last
longer, too.  Even the shelter babies that have come in like it.

My Hannah girl ate herself a moth tonight.  Made me think of the BAT
HUNTER story.  Maybe Hannah will graduate to bigger and badder winged
creatures someday.  :)

Jax