From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:05:27 EST
I received an email a while back regarding a new shelter in need of
bedding.

That email message got erased by accident.  I do not have the mailing
information for this shelter.  If you are this shelter, please email me.
Also, I am way behind on bedding for shelters so please be patient.  I
have a lot on my plate, not to mention I'm getting married in March.
Thanks for understanding!

Lisa and my sensational six

Sign up for BAM through SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org/
Every dollar helps and adds up quickly.
Looking for a ferret club in the NY/NJ area try:
http://www.metroferret.com/
Metropolitan New York New Jersey Ferret Welfare Society, Metro Ferret,
metrofer