From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 11:09:14 -0600
I forgot the most funny one, when I was telling you all yesterday about
some of my fuzzbutts and how they came by their names.

Screech is a silver mit, that Marshall Farms sent me when Loki died.  He
was such a sweet little boy.  I was going to call him Odin.  When we were
introducing him to the other ferrets, I had them up on my bed.  Rascal was
smelling him and he didn't really like it at all.  He was a little afraid
of Rascal.  Anyway while trying to get away from Rascal he fell off the
bed, and started screaming.  It was the loudest ugliest scream I have ever
heard.  I thought he had broken something.  I ran to him and picked him up
to check him out and he quieted right down.  He was just really scared.
That is how Odin became Screech.  Usually call him Screeher.

To this day I have still never heard anything like that sound, and hope I
never do again.

Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Charlotte,
Screech,Havoc,Casey,Hanna,Dodger,