From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 00:13:18 0400
Posted with permission:

Narnia, my 1 1/2 year old ferret may be better off in the hands of an
owner who can spend the time.  Im moving soon and want her to have a
home.  She does get lots of time outside of the cage I built for her but
she also needs human contact.  It's a hard decision but it is best for
her.  I don't trust necessarily anyone with her.  She's very independant
but always obedient.  But the truth is that animals have their own
personality... some of which is developed through those they are around.

I've tried contacting the many numbers of the shelters online but most
are nonexistant and/or have too many ferrets.  Unfortunate.

If you think you have the right home for Narnia please write.

Jason Scheer, email: [log in to unmask]