From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:26:49 -0500
Recently a 2-3 yr old male lost his companions and his people would like
to find him a good home with other ferrets.  Their first thought was to
send him to me, but that is such a long trip I'd worry about transport so
we talked about trying to find a home for him closer to them.  They are
in Belgrade which is about 8 miles from Bozeman.  If anyone is in their
area and would be interested, please email me at [log in to unmask] and I'll
let them know.  Please include your contact info, ferret experience, and
how many and what ages of ferrets you have now.  They considered keeping
him but believe he would be happier with ferret companions.  This is why
they are looking for a home for him.

hugs. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services