From:
Darrin vickmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 10:32:14 -0500
once again, hi all...

On the subject of Matan...personally, i wish i could express my true
opinions toward this whole subject, but the last time i did that, i was
criticized for the truth...but, on the lighter side, i'd like to say that
ignorance on you, matan, will eventually kill your jill, either from not
spaying her, or heat.  On another post, i read that you think it's humane
to not spay jills, but it is inhumane to not spay dogs...hmm, let's see
here...it doesn't really matter whether or not a female dog is bred,
because her life DOESN'T depend on it like a ferret's.

Lastly, If i were you, i'd strongly consider spaying her, it's a lot safer,
a lot more effective, and will probably save you a lot of money in the
long run by not having to pay for "breeding shots" or vas. hob services.

One last thing about you writing a book...I think it's a good idea, but
you've yet got a lot to learn about ferrets.&nbsp; Once you cross the
barrier of a ferret's wellbeing, then, by all means, help the ferret
people of Isreal by writing this book of yours.

Good luck in life, and wishing the best for the ferrets, darrin, bandit,
and kit kat