From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 23:12:15 -0400
I'm sorry to say I don't have any ideas about what could have happened
so suddenly.  I just wanted to send best wishes for Lucille.  Clearly she
is treasured and her transition from sight will be made easier having a
loving Mom and Dad looking out for her.  I did once read that putting
scents (like cooking extracts - vanilla, lemon, etc) can be dabbed on
furniture legs to help blind ferrets find their way without bumping into
things.  Using different scents for different rooms helps them to orient
themselves too.

Many dooks and good luck
Risa