From:
Debra Ann Velie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:53:51 EST
i have never written before , only read the letter.  but i would just
like to ask for prayers for my nibbles.  he suddenly got very, very sick.
he was running and playing last week (in fact i took him out for a walk
last wednesday nite).  then suddenly he started sleeping all day and
hardly eating.  by sat. he wouldnt eat at all and couldnt stand up.
he'd walk a few steps and fall.

he had adreanal/insolinoma surgery in july and he was doing great.  he
even got a beautiful new white coat this fall.  but now he cant walk
hardly at all.  and when he does get a wind he walks into things.  he is
blind from glaucoma but could always run around my house without any
problem.  but now....... the vet did say he could get the insolinoma back
and i think its that.  but he got so sick and weak so suddenly.

i had a ferret, cocogirl, who was just so beautiful and sweet and full of
life but then she acted the same way.  i lost her withing a few weeks.
im so scared for my nibbles.  i know hes 6 yrs old but he still should
have a few more years in him.  i owed the vet money still for the surgery
so i was afraid to call her.  but i couldnt sit by any longer.  he is
going this afternoon.  i was hoping all the caring fml people would say a
prayer or two for him.  i know my old ferret chat freinds read this and
maybe they will say some prayers too..

sorry this was so long, but im so worried.  ilove this letter too.  i
look forward to getting it.  kind of like getting a ferret magazine,
but a little more personal.

thank you so much everyone!