From:
Kym Hendrix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 22:13:21 EST
I am sorry that there are former PETCO employee's on this list who think
that all PETCO's aren't good...I beg to differ...I am not saying this
because I work at PETCO, but because our managers and RCAC'S, etc., in
our area and region actually do care about our animals...If we tell
them we have a sick or injured animal, it is at the vet that day or
the following day at the latest...Our store has great managers, and I
wouldn't trade them at all...

I am sorry if you were harassed or whatever, but like I said, not all
PETCO's are bad, so therefore, I don't think you should assume that they
are...That isn't right nor is it fair...

At our particular store, there are 3 of us who make sure that if there
is a first time ferret owner, we educate them to the best of our
abilities... And they always come back and refer people to us...We take
that as a compliment... They also come to us if they have any type of
question, because if we can't answer it, then we get the answer for
them...And they know that...

Like I said before, not all PETCO's are bad...So therefore, not all
PETCO's should be judged that way...

Kym