From:
Juliana Quadrozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 01:34:58 -0500
On the A&E (Arts & Entertainment) network Friday 1:00 am (what am I doing
up???) Investigative Reporting - Hunt for the Killer Flu.  A scientist was
researching the 1918 flu epidemic by swabbing the recovered virus into the
noses of ferrets to infect them.  They never actually said that none of
them became infected, but I don't think they did because their virus
samples were dead & the scientist's experiment failed.  The fuzzies were
really cute though.  They showed them wiggling while the scientists tried
to put q-tips up their noses.  The virus wasn't dead, they probably never
got the little worms to hold still long enough to stick the q-tips up
their noses ;)

Juliana  (770) 984-1417 <[log in to unmask]>
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
(fer'it=`biz'nis) n.  1 Ferret foster care & adoption.
2 Info about ferret care & ownership.  3 What a ferret does.
4 A collection of ferrets.  5 A direct result of ferret math.
/That's BUSINESS as in a bunch of ferrets folks./
FERRET BUSINESS of GA is a GA nonprofit corporation
& is licensed by the GA Dept. of Agriculture as an animal shelter