From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 09:16:46 -0500
Dear Deborah-

So you had an evil Dorm Supervisor who got his jollies by "stomping" the
deaf girl awake by shaking your bed with his foot.  How sensitive of him,
how measured and compassionate.  Hmmmm.  Well, I have a proposition for
you.  It seems to me that it's a *waste* to have a disability, and not
exploit it to the fullest.  Me, I'm manic depressive.  Why don't you give
me his name, and I'll track him down, stop taking my medication for a few
weeks, and scare the BEJESUS out of him?  Booga-Booga-Booga!!  After a
few weeks I might THINK I'm Jesus!  ( I know another manic depressive
girl who ran afowl of her meds, showed up in a hospital emergency room,
and announced that she had Jesus tied up in the trunk of her car.  Well,
it was very dark and cold, but they had to send someone into the parking
lot to check her car just to make sure there wasn't a hostage in the
trunk.  There wasn't.  It was just her little joke, the girl has style!.)
I think it might teach him some manners, it would certainly change his
life.  By the time I'm done with him, this will be on CNN with
helicopters and searchlights and sniffer dogs.  Me, I could argue a
diminished capacity defense, get off with a slap on the wrist.  It's not
like I have any priors, not even an outstanding traffic ticket!  I'm just
a Massachusetts housewife who writes sweet little stories about ferrets.
Yes, this has posibilities!  Lemme at him!

Alexandra in MA, grinning hugely!