From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 1998 14:27:58 -0400
Deb, I still haven't herd from you about the new London rescue.  I don't
want what happened with the last London rescue to happen again.  I know you
would want to help with this one.  There are about 100 or more ferrets in 2
different breeding farms.  1 farm cuts their teeth out, while the other farm
admits to selling them for illegal purposes.

Deb, if you can help out with this one, please let me know.

The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick