From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 2009 16:42:16 -0700
You heard me right. :)

These are huge 32 page calendars which start with December 2009 and go
through December 2010. This calendar is packed full of adorable fuzzies
captured in wonderful photos taken by their humans. It's another great
calendar. They make wonderful gifts for yourself and everyone you know.
People I know who don't have ferrets even find this calendar delightful
and enjoy receiving one as a gift. Don't forget your favorite ferret
veterarian. You'll want one for them too.

The best part is your purchase helps SOS help shelter ferrets so what
are you waiting for?

To order please make a check to Support Our Shelters and mail to:
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

If paying by Paypal please use [log in to unmask] as the
pay to.

Calendars are $10.50 each. Plus Shipping for one calendar is $2.00 for
the second add an additonal $.65.

If you are ordering 3 or more calendars please add $4.80 for postage
to your calendar order total. Please email me for a postage quote if
you are ordering bulk or in another country.

I'm also happy to offer bulk discounts and if you are a shelter please
email me for special shelter pricing. These would make a wonderful
fundraiser for your shelter events.

We are also pleased to have the Ferret Depot as a sponsor for the
calendar again this year.
http://www.ferretdepot.com

Please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html
for info or if you have any questions please email me.

Sharon B. :)
for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org