Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:22:13 -0800
There used to be three varieties of ferret treats made by Shepherd and
Greene. One was Nacho Cheese in an orange bag another in a blue bag
and a third. Now I can not find them anywhere.

Does anyone know where or if these can be found anywhere? Does anyone
have the address or phone number for the company who makes these
treats. The reason I ask is I have several ferrets and one in
particular who loves these treats (he actually licks his lips for
them). I stocked up a while ago and now my supply is running low and
I wanted to get some more. The ferret who loves them really doesn't
like any other treats so I really hope I can get some more of them.

Thanks

Mike